Friday, January 4, 2008

Birthday Present

It was my 25th birthday and my lover had a very special present for me. She was a lesbian, but I am bisexual and have always fantasized about having a threesome with her and another man. Thus, on this birthday she decided to make that fantasy come true for me. She set up a date with a man she worked with, a gorgeous specimen of manliness with shoulder length flowing blue-black hair and piercing blue eyes. He was tall; about six foot two, with a seriously toned body and washboard abs. I was very excited yet somewhat nervous as we sat on the couch, smoking a joint before he showed up.

As she passed the joint to me Daisy tossed her curly, waist-length auburn tresses, inherited from her Irish mother, over her shoulder. She rubbed my leg promisingly as she watched me take a hit.

“You seem nervous.” She stated, her green eyes smoldering, her hand moving further up my thigh.

“A bit.” I responded as I held my breath, holding in the smoke. “I don’t know why. I like Aiden a lot.”

“Mmmm…I know. I’ve seen you eyeing him when you visit me at work.” Daisy managed the Olive Garden a couple of miles from our house in Bloomington. It was my favorite restaurant and I often ate there when she was working. Lately it had seemed that the hostess always seated me in Aiden’s section. I was pretty sure Daisy had something to do with it.

I leaned over to kiss her after she put out the joint. She reached into my blouse to grab my breast squeezing it firmly, working her fingers to my nipple and pulling on it gently. Our tongues intertwined as we kissed and I felt a wetness between my legs. We had a great sex life and she turned me on like no other, though the prospect of Aiden joining us soon heightened my excitement greatly.

Sliding her hand up my short, black leather skirt she slid them into my warm, wet, waiting pussy. I gasped and pushed against them, drawing them deeper inside of me. She leaned down to my breasts, kissing them, teasing my nipples with her tongue when there was a knock at the door.

“I’ll get that. Why don’t you go upstairs and get some toys?” She said before sucking my nipple one last time.

“Okay baby.” I breathlessly responded. I headed up the stairs, taking them two at a time as I heard Daisy greet Aiden at the door and invite him in. Once in our bedroom I grabbed our strap on cock, a smaller dildo and a large vibrator from the nightstand drawer and ran back down the stairs.

When I returned they were finishing up the joint and Aiden offered it to me, gesturing that I should sit beside him. Daisy was on the opposite side. I took a couple hits and put the roach in the ashtray.

“You look gorgeous Kimmy.” He remarked huskily, leaning in to kiss me on the cheek. After pulling away he gazed at me for a moment, stroking my long black tresses. I grabbed the back of his head and pulled his lips back onto mine. I slid my tongue in his mouth and he eagerly kissed me back, fondling one of my hard nipples.

We kissed for a long while before I pulled away, excited for more. I rested my hand on his cock, looking to Daisy for permission one last time, before I unzipped his pants. She smiled at me and nodded slightly. My pussy was throbbing now with needing that cock inside of me as I tongued the head of his cock. I licked up and down the shaft and down around his shaved balls. Moving back up to the head I took it in my mouth, slowly working my way down the entire shaft to bury his cock deep in the back of my throat.

He thrust his hips up and down, fucking my mouth. I grabbed his balls and squeezed slightly, massaging them, causing his breath to escape in a low, guttural moan.

Daisy pulled me off of his cock and kissed me, motioning me to get on my hands and knees. Aiden fell onto the floor in front of my on his knees, his cock poised in front of my mouth. Daisy picked up the largest vibrator and turned it on, pressing it up against my pussy as Aiden slid his cock into my mouth. I readily swallowed all eight inches and he resumed pumping it furiously in and out of my mouth.

Slowly Daisy slid the vibrator into my pussy, inch by inch, then pulled back until it was almost out. She kept teasing me like this until I tried to wiggle myself back onto it. I moaned and whimpered, wishing she would bury it deep in my pussy and crank it all the way up. As if reading my unspoken thought she slid it all the way in, and turned the intensity as high as it could go.

She fucked me hard with that vibrator as Aiden watched, excited to no end. He felt his balls tighten up and knew he was getting close to orgasm. I could taste his precum on my tongue, so deliciously sweet.

He cried out, a half moan, half gasp, “Baby, are you gonna swallow every drop if I cum down your throat?”

I moaned in response, even as Daisy replied, “She loves to swallow.”

He shoved his cock in and out of my mouth even harder, and groaned. “That’s it baby…oh god…here it comes…way deep in your throat.” He grunted as his cum exploded down the back of my throat, warm and sweet. I swallowed every drop.

To Be Continued…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dear Blog Owner,

I think you got a nice blog with good contents.
Let me introduce myself, I am the owner of Adult forum at http://adultforum.com.au .
Would you be interested in making some friends in my forum and post some pictures for my forum?
I guarantee you free access and no spam.

Regards,
Adultforum.com.au