Friday, December 28, 2007

Emerging Discovery

Emerging from inside of me
Fantasies that I cannot flee
Feelings denied for so long
Desires taboo, yet so strong
Can’t deny what I feel
The forbidden I can’t conceal
Wanting, needing, ever longing
For the pleasure only she can bring
So lonely has my life been
Many times I’ve wondered when
I’d find the one, so right so true
Wanting something fresh and new
In her arms, happiness I’ve found
Love and desire deep and profound
Both our hearts beating as one
Our love cannot be undone
Together we will run away
To be alone and forever stay
Out of site of prying eyes
To share a love that mystifies
Those who do not understand
The fire that we have fanned
With our love, with our desire
Her touch sets my flesh afire
She loves me like no one can
And always has since time began
No matter what they say
Our love will grow day by day
And from now until the end of time
She will be forever mine.

No comments: