Thursday, December 27, 2007

Photographs

It was meant to be a surprise. I had made an appointment to have some erotic pictures taken of me for my husband, but he found the appointment card and conned me into letting him come along to watch. I know he was hoping for me to get it on with the photographer, and truth be told, so was I. The guy who owned the shop would be taking my pictures and he was very attractive. About 34, with short dark hair, piercing blue eyes, and tight ass, he was exactly my type.

I was a little nervous when we first walked in, but as we waited I examined the pictures adorning his studio. They were very tastefully done, and I relaxed, thinking that this could be fun.

We didn’t wait long before Riley came out to greet us. He shook Steven’s hand and kissed mine before ushering us into the back of his studio. He looked fantastic, tight jeans, and a black v-neck t-shirt showed off his body to perfection. I found myself hoping that he would be joining me in the picture taking. I knew my husband would love to snap some pictures of him fucking me.

“How many outfits did you bring?” He asked as Steven and I looked around the studio. Aside from the camera equipment everywhere, it looked like a normal bedroom; king size bed, with a cozy down comforter, nightstands next to the bed, soft lighting, and even a fireplace at one end of the room.

“Just one.” I replied, pulling my floor length, ivory satin nightgown out of the bag.

“You can either change in there, or we can go ahead and start taking pictures of you as you undress.”

“I’ll change first.”

As I changed into my lingerie I could hear Steven and Riley in the studio chatting about his photography equipment. My husband the amateur photographer was interested in obtaining a new digital video camera.

When I emerged from the dressing room both men whistled in appreciation. I blushed and nervously ran my fingers through my hair. Usually I loved to have my picture taken, but for some reason today I was feeling a bit shy.

“There’s no need to be nervous,” Riley reassured me, “just act natural, sit on the end of the bed, as though you were coming to your husband to make love.”

I did as instructed, tossing my hair to one side and throwing the camera my best come-hither look.

“Perfect, now lie back and smile for me.”

Riley continued directing me as I followed his instructions, snapping away as my husband watched.

“How far do you want to go?” He asked my husband after a while.

“How far can we go?” Steven asked.

“As far as you want; I’ll even take pictures of the two of you together if you want to join her.”

“What do you think honey?” He asked, glancing in my direction. In response I beckoned for him to join me on the bed.

He crawled onto the bed, and I took of his shirt and unzipped his jeans, taking his cock out of his pants.

I stroked it a bit as it hardened, leaning down to tongue the head of his cock as I stroked him. I licked up and down the shaft, then down to his balls. He had just shaved that morning and I loved it when his balls were bare. I licked and sucked them as I played with the shaft, my pussy already wet and needing his cock.

I worked my tongue back up to the head of his cock and began sucking it. Steven moaned and pushed his hips upwards, hoping to force more of his cock into my mouth. Riley was busy taking pictures of me as I sucked cock and it was turning me on completely to know that he was watching. I wondered if he was as turned on as I was.

I slowly worked my mouth down around my husbands cock until he was buried deep in the back of my throat. He gasped and started fucking my mouth as I eagerly sucked.

“Why don’t I get some of you fucking her?” Riley asked. Was it just me or was his voice a little thick with lust?

“Actually, there’s something else I’d really like to do.” Steven remarked casually.

“Oh yeah, what’s that?”

“I’d really like to get some pictures of you fucking her.”

Riley paused for a moment before replying, “Okay, you’re on.”

Steven took his place behind the camera as Riley joined me on the bed.

“Before you fuck her, eat her pussy. She loves that.”

Riley pulled my nightgown up and over my legs, exposing my pussy. He slid two fingers inside, then took them out and tasted them. He bent down and spread my lips open to tease my clit with his tongue. He licked it and sucked it before moving down to slide his tongue deep in my pussy. He rubbed my clit as he tasted me, causing my to arch my back and moan, pushing myself against his tongue. My pussy was soaking and I was writhing and moaning on the bed as he sucked my clit again. I was coming closer to orgasm and he fucked me with his fingers as he sucked my clit harder.

My husband was taking pictures like crazy, talking dirty to me, telling me how much he liked watching Riley eat my pussy, how much he wanted to see his cock fucking me. I gasped and moaned as I came all over his tongue, my body shuddering as I cried out.

Riley slipped his tongue in my pussy again, taking one last, long taste. He took off of his pants and moved to climb on top of me but Steven stopped him.

“No, doggy. It’s her favorite.”

Riley obligingly flipped me over and I got up onto my hands and knees, eager to take that cock while my husband watched.

He pressed his cock against my pussy, teasing me, rubbing it against me, and told me to tell him how much I wanted that cock.

“Oh god, I need that cock in me. I need you fucking me hard, pounding that cock into my pussy.”

Suddenly he thrust hard and buried his cock inside of me, causing me to cry out in ecstasy. I gasped and pushed back against him, drawing that cock even deeper inside of me as my husband took picture after picture of him fucking me.

I had never been so turned on before in my life, not even our first time with Kevin; knowing that my husband was watching this other man fuck me, and taking pictures of the whole experience for us to enjoy later, was making me hornier than I’d ever been. I couldn’t get enough of that cock pounding me, was stroking my clit as he fucked me, cumming again and again, as my husband photographed every moment of it.

“That’s right baby,” Steven murmured, “take that cock for me. I love watching him fucking you. You are so very sexy.”

Riley was fucking me hard and fast, furiously pounding that cock into me as I screamed at him to fuck that pussy harder.

He made me cum one last time before pulling out.

“Why don’t I hook up the video and we can have ourselves a threesome?” Riley asked breathlessly.

My husband and I nodded and he quickly set up the video camera. He joined Steven and I in the bed and they both started kissing me, and Riley was fondling my breasts. He slid his cock inside of me and started fucking me as Steven lubed up his cock. He gently pressed it against my ass and I arched my back as he slowly slid it inside until it was buried up to his balls. I cried out a little and he asked me if it hurt.

“Yes, but I like it, fuck me harder.” He pushed his cock as deep in my ass as he could and fucked it as Riley fucked my pussy. Being filled with two cocks is the most amazing feeling and it wasn’t long before I came again. They fucked me harder, both of their cocks pumping me, fucking my ass and pussy until they both came hard, deep inside my holes.

Riley reached up and shut off the video camera. All three of us just lied there and panted, trying to catch our breath. It was the most amazing experience I had ever had and I couldn’t wait to look at the pictures.

Riley leaned down and started sucking on my nipple, sliding his fingers into my pussy. He was already hard again. I reached up and turned the camera back on before went down on him. The pictures could wait until later.

No comments: